• High precision PM2.5 (laser sensor), CO2, temperature and humidity measurements
• Bright 5” screen
• Internal battery
• Indoor and outdoor air quality displayed side by side*
• Three-day air quality and weather forecast*
• 24h historical graphs
• Tailored recommendations based on combined air quality readings
• Alerts for unhealthy air
• Option to broadcast air quality data publicly
• 5+ years of historical data storage within device, accessible via Samba
• Free Node API access for developers
• iPhone iOS (8 or later), Android (4 or later), Adapter (100-240V compatible, comes with US plug), WiFi 2.4GHz (Does not support 5GHz)
*See airvisual.com/world for outdoor data availability.
Displays real-time PM2.5 and CO2 (400ppm to 10,000ppm) levels by combining laser technology and artificial intelligence. Also measures temperature (-10⁰C – +40⁰C) and humidity (0-100%) in the air.
Designed for medical-grade standards to specially benefit those who suffer from asthma, COPD, lung cancer and high blood pressure.
Contrasts real-time indoor with local outdoor air quality, offering tailored recommendations for you to optimize your activities in the healthiest environments, indoor and out.
With the help of Advanced Analytics, it provides detailed figures on 6 key pollutants for 8,000+ locations in 35+ countries.
Bright LED display compares indoor readings with outdoor data, from the nearest official station, by collecting cloud data so users know when to ventilate, go outside or stay inside.