iBaby Air Smart Air Quality Monitor
People may not realize that many common household items can cause severe health damage with prolonged exposure. Children are especially vulnerable to VOCs due to their physiology and other factors. As a result, children are not able to process the chemicals as effectively as adults are. Using iBaby Air / AirSense can help their sensitive systems to deal with the indoor pollution better.
iBaby Air is a smart air monitor and purifier. Equipped with the top of the line air sensors, it will inform you about the air quality, temperature, and humidity in your baby’s room. The monitor will alert you about volatile organic compounds, such as carbon monoxide, methane, ammonia, and others ones that might be in the air.
It will also send you lifestyle suggestions to improve the wellbeing of your family. Air quality indicator lights will change the color if the air quality changes. You will be able to pick custom colors you prefers for the lights.
The monitor also features two-way speakers, alarm, and air station map to track nearby iBaby Air monitors. iBaby Air comes with a free iBaby Care app (iOS and Android compatible) to control the monitor.
- Detects harmful VOC elements for babies in the air such as Carbon Monoxide, Methane, Alcohol, and more.
- Two-way audio speakers to use as audio monitor, play music, or record your own voice.
- Millions of light colors for entertainment or use as night or reading light controlled on free iOS and Android app.
- Detects temperature, humidity, and sound and sends smart alerts to your phone or tablet.
- See other people’s air quality in different locations and receive health improvement tips.